Bag Warehouse now offering 1, 3, and 5 day production times
Today's business world moves fast. At Bagwarehouse, we're moving even faster. With next day shipping available on many products and same day orders accepted until 8 p.m. EST.
Bagwarehouse’s FastTrack bag service will deliver your order exactly when you need it at no extra charge. You can even choose from a range of creative techniques (screenprint, deboss/emboss, embroidery or 4 color domes) to maximize your branding efforts. Your order is guaranteed to deliver on time, every time.
NEW & IMPROVED FAST TRACK GUIDELINES:
• You must contact customer service for all Fast track orders.
• Complete order, including artwork and payment must be received by 8 pm EST (One standard decoration location only).
• Artwork must be emailed to: Rachel@BagWarehouse.com. Artwork must include: PO #, contact name, phone number, and format used.
• Exact repeat orders must include previous reference information.
• Orders are subject to payment and order completeness prior to acceptance.
• Paper proofs are available, but will affect lead times. FastTrack timeline begins upon proof approval.
• UPS and FedEx recommended. Custom carriers may be used. Please note: carrier’s availability for pick-up may impact lead times, and therefore, delivery date cannot be guaranteed.
• Maximum of three drop shipments only.
• Call for exact lead times for large quantities, insertions or other special handling.
Digital proofs (if requested) are available Please note that Orders ship 1-3-5 days after product proof approval depending on your item and decorating method
Significant artwork adjustments:
Please allow at least one additional business day if you require Bagwarehouse to make extensive adjustments to your artwork. This might include clean-up, touch-up, typesetting, digitizing, or other adjustments.
Please specify the method of shipping on your purchase order. If a method is not specified, Bagwarehouse will use our best judgment in selecting the carrier and method in order to meet your in-hands date. We will always choose a method that is trackable unless otherwise specified.